Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm Back

I realize it has been awhile since I've been keeping up with this blog, but I think you'll be seeing more here from now on. You see, I did something either very good or very bad.

It seems I have gone and gotten myself unemployed so I should have plenty of time to write. In fact I am actually thinking of trying to make some kind of a living doing it. I know, I know, I should of kept the day job. But think about it, if I really work at it and put a lot of time into it I just might be able to make it.
Your wirter and friend

Of course you can all help me if you would like by sharing anything i write on Facebook and other and all social media sites since most of the pieces I write pay on how many people read them. There are sharing buttons on all the sites I write for and if you go to my Facebook Page and if you "Like" it that would be good too.

And of course there are usually ads on my blogs including some from Amazon. Clicking on them is good and buying something from Amazon is really good (Hint, hint). Okay, enough of the plugging, but I would appreciate you reading and sharing.

For those of you who may be wondering why I am unemployed, I am sure that will be discussed soon. And yes, the love of my life is still here and very supportive of my decision. i am a very lucky man indeed. In addition, Buttons the Wonder Dog, is also here and will probably be writing a guest post or two soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.