Sunday, August 21, 2011

Common Cents: Second thoughts and little blue pills

I have my appointment with the bankruptcy lawyer on Thursday and I am not looking forward to it, nor am i ready. Does anyone else find it interesting that I don't have the money I need to file bankruptcy which I am doing becasue I don't have the money to pay my bills?


I am also afraid this whole thing isn't going to really help anything other than wipe out the credit card debt which is quite a bit and will at least stop the phone calls, but I haven't paid on them for two months, since I made the decision to file, and we are still barely scraping by. I still don't think I will be able to get ahead at all and that just, to but it politely, sucks.

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia: The Revolutionary Treatment That Can Reverse the Disease
Want to learn more
about FM? Order
a book from Amazon
It is so bad I haven't had the money to go to the doctor to get my prescription filled for my little blue pills. I wrote about them a long time ago here), which is making my whole attitude worse. See it;s the little blue pills which are the ones that make me able to cope with things such as life. I was without one of my other meds for the Fibromyalgia thing a couple of weeks ago which made me miserable physically, but at least I could deal with it mentally. Without the blue ones it isn't easy for me to cope mentally.

I have to admit though, at least I know why I feel so hopeless, well, other than the fact that I have no money and I have a nurse living with me who always is there to keep me straight and give me hell for not calling the doctor to get my meds refilled.  I promised I would call tomorrow.

As far as the bankruptcy thing goes, well, not sure what I will do. I don't have the money I need to file it and nothing is ready, and if anyone who I borrowed money reads this they will think they are going to get stiffed even though they are not part of the settlement, so they won't talk tome and throw me out of the family, but probably not. I need to get my act together soon, that's all I know. hey, I got Tonya, I got my kids, I got my family, I got the dog and the three cats (yup three, seems we picked up a couple of strays) and I hope by tomorrow I will have more little blue pills, so once again life will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.