Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Just Musings, Musings

It's a Monday morning and I have a few minutes to spare here while I eat my lunch, so I thought I would share some of my musings on the world. Well not the whole world just my little piece of it.

I love the early morning. I love to watch the sun come up, it fills me with the hope of a new day. Unfortunately I usually see it when I am on my way to work, which lately depresses the hell out of me, but what can you do, you got to work.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately, mostly political stuff and history. I started thinking how I have turned into my father. In my case that definitely isn't a bad thing. Now if my son turns into me, that could be a problem.

There have been some things I have done I am not particularly proud of in my life, but having kids certainly is not one of them.

We can only hope we leave the world a better place for our grandchildren that when we got here. Unfortunately I don't think that is happening. Which is why I have begun getting more involved in Politics than I ever have before. I just hope it's not to late to change it.

There is nothing like looking out from the little house on the lake at the water in the early morning when it is as clear as glass with a light fog forming on it. Seeing the trout dimpling the surface after their breakfast, the muskrat swimming by, the Great Blue Heron standing as still as a statue waiting for its prey. If I had the time I would blog about all the things I see and deal with at the little house on the lake, but time is not something I have a lot of. It's all about priorities. Mine are my woman, working so I can keep the little house on the lake, my kids and grandkids then my writing.

And finally, life ain't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.