Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Remember these anyone?

Fine Dining Indeed


As many of you know, I sometimes like to take trips down memory lane. Of course there are some who say my memory is a little fuzzy, or down right wrong. Not sure but it may have something to do with a very traumatic incident which happened to me back when I was one, but no need to get into that now.

Anyway I remember going into one of these when i was young, not sure if it was the time we all went to Washington D.C. or a trip I took with my grandparents to New York City, but I definitely remember putting quarters into the slots and taking the food out of the slots.

2 comments:

  1. You have jazzed up the place... guess that is a good sign that you are in a super cool place, you and your lady.

    That putting money in a vending machine and getting food hasn't totally went the way of the dodo... but it does seem like it is becoming rarer and rarer each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working towards my goal of making a living writing so I can spend my days in the little house on the lake with my woman.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.