Going Pro

Good Morning,

Well I got some good news for you all, ok maybe it's not good news for you but it is for me. I'm going professional. Seems I found a place for this little blog where I can actually make money. Ok, so it's not a lot of money, but hey, every little bit counts. I look at it this way, even if it's only ten dollars a month, that's ten dollars I didn't have. I have signed on with Roadside Online and will be in the "Riding Shotgun" section soon. This blog will be what I had orginally intended to write, pretty mush the same as I do now but a little less personal. The website itself pretty much follows my feelings as to what I like and I think I will be a good fit. And who knows maybe it will be the start of something big and I can retire from my real job and spend my days writing here at the little house on the lake.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

3 Responses to this post

  1. Lori on April 9, 2010 at 7:44 PM

    That is so great! I wish you well!!

  2. Big Mark 243 on April 14, 2010 at 1:11 PM

    That is great news!! Much success and hopefully that will mean more than a revenue stream of ten dollars!!

  3. Dirk on April 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM

    Awesome! I very happy for you and I wish you a lot of success there.

Leave a comment

Thanks for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.