Friday, April 9, 2010

Going Pro

Good Morning,

Well I got some good news for you all, ok maybe it's not good news for you but it is for me. I'm going professional. Seems I found a place for this little blog where I can actually make money. Ok, so it's not a lot of money, but hey, every little bit counts. I look at it this way, even if it's only ten dollars a month, that's ten dollars I didn't have. I have signed on with Roadside Online and will be in the "Riding Shotgun" section soon. This blog will be what I had orginally intended to write, pretty mush the same as I do now but a little less personal. The website itself pretty much follows my feelings as to what I like and I think I will be a good fit. And who knows maybe it will be the start of something big and I can retire from my real job and spend my days writing here at the little house on the lake.

3 comments:

  1. That is so great! I wish you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news!! Much success and hopefully that will mean more than a revenue stream of ten dollars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I very happy for you and I wish you a lot of success there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.