Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A true confession

I have to admit, I may be the only person in New England who didn't watch the "GAME" last night, although depending on your point of view it wasn't much of one as the Patriot's pretty much demolished the Jets. You see I've never been one of those sports guys (or gals) who lives and dies by what the local sports team does.

It's not that I don't like sports, I do, it's just that it doesn't run my life. It's a question of priorities. For example last night I could have stayed up to watch the game and then be tired and dragging all day or I could go to bed at my normal time and be tired and dragging all day. 
NFL New England Patriots Pure Heritage II Long Sleeve Fullzip Slub Fleece Hoodie, Athletic Navy/Stone Gray/White, Medium
Every once in awhile I'll turn on the local sports talk stations and it never ceases to amaze me hows serious people take sports. How can you talk for hours about that third down and where the left tackle blocked left and should have blocked right because if he did then he would have the Pats could have scored a touchdown. No, that wasn't last night, it was the third game of 2007.

Roswell, Your Travel Guide to the UFO Capital of the World!I am glad the Patriot's won though. I hate it when the local teams lose a big game. When you drive around like I do, you need to be extra vigilant on the road after a big loss, you always have to look up to make sure no one is going to jump off a bridge. 

But this is New England and we do tend to take these things seriously, we just can't let them rule our lives, after all there are more important things to worry about out like trying to get the truth about what really happened at Roswell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.